Photo Expo Begins: September 15, 2016
Entry Deadline: January 3, 2016
• DIGITAL SUBMISSION ONLY through Submittable
• Anyone over the age of 18 anywhere in the world can enter
• We accept photos that have been slightly enhanced or manipulated in photoshop
• The “Photoshop Award” is for altered photos that have been intentionally artistically re-worked
• Include the location or any other details about the photo
• Photos should be at least 1200px wide
• Photos should be appropriate for general audience
• All entries must be the original photo of submitter and can be from any date or time
• All entries to include photographer’s name and information
• Photographer retains copyright to material
• Attribution to photographer will be made with each exhibit/feature of the image
• Submission grants ZO permission to feature entry (for non-commercial use) in perpetuity
2016 PHOTO EXPOSÉ JUDGES
Neena Nejad is an Iranian filmmaker and photographer. She has a background in photojournalism and travel photography and studied film in Ventura, CA.
Nejad’s background in photojournalism and travel photography led to her current projects, working on documentaries and Reality TV. She loves the intimacy and art of documentaries and has worked for high profile networks like Oxygen, TNT, Bravo . . .
Mara Rago caught the photography bug when she was very young. Her older Italian grandfather handed her his camera when he was tired of snapping their many family gatherings. She proudly took over his job as family photographer.
Years later, photography is her life and passion. She is an established photographer specializing in portraits, corporate, legal imaging, model portfolios, boudoir and fine art photography. Her work has been recognized internationally and printed in numerous calendars and publications. She is currently working on a book for publication in 2017.
Mara takes commissioned assignments at her studio in the East End of Pittsburgh, PA as well as on location.
“For me, being different and paving my own path is most important. Maybe it’s not accepted by the masses but I’m okay with that because I’m not a follower!! My heart is that of a ‘team player’ and a leader!” — Adarryll
Click Picture Below